Yacht Club Challenge Benefits:
- Help your club become the top yacht club sponsor for the Matthew Turner educational tall ship.
- The top club receives a private charter on the vessel along with a large framed picture highlighting the occasion…perfect for the club house wall!
- Yacht clubs who raise more than $10,000 in donations will have their club’s name recognized on a plaque aboard Brigantine Matthew Turner!
- Clubs who raise over $25k will receive a special bay exploration adventure for their youth education program.
- Members who contribute to the campaign receive a 20% discount on public sail (for two guests) for up to a year after her maiden voyage.
- Participating yacht clubs will have their burgee flown at all major Matthew Turner events!
Benefits for the Local Community:
Triple Call of the Sea’s educational field trip programs under sail to serve 15,000+ youth annually and create future stewards of our ocean and planet.
Provide the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California with its own educational tall ship to represent the region’s maritime history.
Create a new “green” ship with regenerative hybrid propulsion system that recharges its batteries under sail and is built with local FSC (Forrest Stewardship Certified) wood.